Wednesday, November 9, 2011

I Love To See The Temple

I was at Michael's about a month ago and found these simple black frames in the clearance section for $1.50.  I thought I could come up with something to do with them so I grabbed 3 and when I went to check out, they rang up for a penny each! Score!



The tricky part for me was figuring out what to put in the frames and what to do with the very plain white matting.  As I was looking through my pictures, I found some that I really liked of the Salt Lake and Las Vegas temples I took back in April.  


An hour later and a quick trip to walmart and I had my pictures.  Of course my indecisive self took forever to decide what to do with the matting.  I wanted something that would add to the pictures and not take away from the focus.


Some acrylic paint and masking tape served the purpose very well.  Lucky for me, it ended up being an extremely inexpensive project.





0 comments:

Post a Comment